FIRE & Chill is a podcast where I get together with Pat from Life Long Shuffle and we break down exactly how to reach Financial Independence and Retire Early in Australia. We cover everything from saving, spending, investments and living a great life.
Our favourite bits from the show are uploaded regularly to the FIRE & Chill YouTube channel.
You can listen to any episode on this page. Or, feel free to listen in your favourite podcast app:
You can also join my mailing list below to receive future episodes in your inbox!
Browse the full episode list below (each has its own page), or simply binge-listen right here…
- FIRE Philosophy – Lessons from the World’s Greatest Cult
- How Much Do You Need to Retire Early?
- Asset Allocation For Aussies Pursuing Financial Independence
- The Best Things We’ve Spent Money On
- Superannuation and Early Retirement
- Time and Money Are Interchangeable
- Why Invest in Index Funds?
- Fees, Fees Everywhere!
- Misconceptions About the FIRE Movement
- Spending, Happiness and FIRE
- Emergency Funds & Short-Term Savings
- Property vs Shares – A Closer Look at the Major Asset Classes
- Inflation and Why We Invest
- The #1 Factor for Financial Independence – Your Savings Rate
- How to Deal With the Cost of Housing in Australia
- Our Biggest Lessons in Personal Finance and Wealth
- Why Bother With FIRE?
- Welcome to FIRE & Chill!