FIRE & Chill is a new podcast where I get together with Pat from Life Long Shuffle to discuss all things relating to Financial Independence and Retiring Early (FIRE) in Australia. We cover everything from saving, spending, investments and living a great life.
Our favourite bits from the show are uploaded regularly to the FIRE & Chill YouTube channel.
You can listen to any episode on this page. Or, feel free to listen in your favourite podcast app:
You can also join my mailing list below to receive future episodes in your inbox!
Browse the full episode list below (each has its own page), or simply binge-listen right here…
- Emergency Funds & Short-Term Savings
- Property vs Shares – A Closer Look at the Major Asset Classes
- Inflation and Why We Invest
- The #1 Factor for Financial Independence – Your Savings Rate
- How to Deal With the Cost of Housing in Australia
- Our Biggest Lessons in Personal Finance and Wealth
- Why Bother With FIRE?
- Welcome to FIRE & Chill!