Well, you’re in luck. This page is home to the best investing posts I’ve written so far.
Now, I don’t have all the answers, and this stuff isn’t financial advice (read my full disclaimer here). But hopefully these articles spark a few ideas and get you thinking about building your own investment portfolio!
As you’ll see, in my view, the simplest and most reliable way to invest for Financial Independence is in diversified shares like index funds and LICs, for a growing dividend income stream.
But don’t take my word for it. Have a read and see what you think…
- Dividend Investing – A Perfect Fit For Aussie Early Retirees?
- My Changing Thoughts on Index Funds in Australia
- Is the Sharemarket Dangerously Overvalued?
- The Relentless Progress of a Dividend Investor
- Long Term Investing & Shrugging Off Sharemarket Falls
- The Aussie Guide to Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- International Shares for Aussie Dividend Investors – Where Does it Fit?
- Equity Rich, Cashflow Poor
- How I Approach Superannuation as an Income-Focused Investor
- The Surprising Tax Efficiency of Dividend Investing
- What if Australia Crashes?
- Should You Invest for Income or Growth?
- An Open Letter to Property Investors and Sharemarket Newbies
- Timing the Market: Silly or Sensible?
- Peer-to-Peer Lending – Become Your Own Bank!
And make sure you get all my latest investing posts by subscribing below. Thanks for reading!