Well, you’re in luck. This page is home to the best investing posts I’ve written so far.
Now, I don’t have all the answers, and this stuff isn’t financial advice (read my full disclaimer here). But hopefully these articles spark a few ideas and get you thinking about building your own investment portfolio!
As you’ll see, in my view, the simplest and most reliable way to invest for Financial Independence is in diversified shares like index funds and LICs, for a passive dividend income stream.
But don’t take my word for it. Have a read and see what you think…
- My Latest Thoughts on Dividends and Diversification
- Long Term Investing & Shrugging Off Sharemarket Falls
- What if Australia Crashes?
- An Open Letter to Property Investors and Sharemarket Newbies
- The Relentless Progress of a Dividend Investor
- Timing the Market: Silly or Sensible?
- My Changing Thoughts on Index Funds in Australia
- Focus, Diversification and Early Retirement
- The Surprising Tax Efficiency of Dividend Investing
- Equity Rich, Cashflow Poor
- Is the Sharemarket Dangerously Overvalued?
- How to Implement Peter Thornhill’s Investment Strategy in 2020 and Beyond
And make sure you get all my latest investing posts by subscribing below. Thanks for reading!