This page is home to everything I’ve published so far.
Feel free to browse around and check out anything that takes your fancy.
Hope you enjoy the content, thanks for reading! 🙂
- Podcast: Time and Money Are Interchangeable
- A Guide to Investing in International Index Funds
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Reader Questions Answered #13
- Podcast: Why Invest in Index Funds?
- The Best Paying Jobs in Australia Without a Degree
- Podcast: Fees, Fees Everywhere!
- How to Travel and Enjoy Time Off Without Killing Your Savings
- Podcast: Misconceptions About the FIRE Movement
- Pearler: Easy, Automated & Low Cost Share Investing (an Interview with Pearler’s Co-Founder)
- Podcast: Fear, Recessions and Market Timing
- How We Manage Our Money Each Month, Explained!
- The Lost Art of Moderation
- Podcast: Spending, Happiness and FIRE
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered #12
- Podcast: Emergency Funds & Short Term Savings
- House Hacking: Turn Your Housing Costs Into Profits!
- Investment Portfolio Update: Mid-Year 2020
- Podcast: Property vs Shares – A Closer Look at the Major Asset Classes
- So, About Last Week’s Post…
- Why We Might Sell Our Entire Share Portfolio…
- Podcast: Inflation and Why We Invest
- Reflections On Three Years Of Freedom
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Reader Questions Answered #11
- Podcast: The #1 Factor for Financial Independence – Your Savings Rate
- Short-Termism and Market Madness
- How Can You Get Your Spouse on Board for FIRE?
- Podcast: How to Deal With the Cost of Housing in Australia
- Why Finance Bloggers Can’t Tell You How to Invest
- My Latest Thoughts on Dividends and Diversification
- My New Podcast “FIRE & Chill” Is Now Live!
- Do You Need to Own A House to Retire Early?
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered #10
- Investing During A Pandemic (Webinar Replay)
- Reframing the Current Crisis
- Special Announcement: I’m Launching a Podcast!
- Paying Off Your Mortgage vs Investing Revisited
- Focus, Diversification and Early Retirement
- Why Financial Independence Is Getting Easier – Part Two (The Future of FI)
- Why Financial Independence Is Getting Easier – Part One
- My Thoughts on the Current Sharemarket Crash
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered #9
- Optimisation Day: The Annual Gift To Your Future-Self
- Investment Portfolio Update: H1 2020
- How to Beat FOMO and Create Your Own Path to Wealth
- Semi-Retirement: Your Shortcut to Freedom?
- How to Implement Peter Thornhill’s Investment Strategy in 2020 and Beyond
- Interview with Mrs SMA: Insights From the Better-Half
- Can You Achieve Financial Independence on a Low Income
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered #8
- How Much Did the Strong Money Household Spend in 2019?
- Epic Blogger Roundup: The Best Advice for 2020 from the FIRE Community
- Our Year in Review: Strong Money Adventures in 2019
- LIC Review: Washington H. Soul Pattinson (ASX:SOL)
- If the FIRE Journey Makes You Miserable, You’re Doing it Wrong
- Confession Time: The Most Unfrugal Thing I’ve Done in 10 Years…
- The Aussie Guide to Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered #7
- Everything You Need To Know About High Yield Investments
- How to Break Through the Status Quo and Improve Your Life
- The Best Books I’ve Read in 2019
- How I Approach Superannuation as an Income-Focused Investor
- Investment Portfolio Update: H2 2019
- 7 Business Principles to Master Your Personal Finances
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered #6
- When Novelty is the New Normal
- Timing the Market: Silly or Sensible?
- Is the Sharemarket Dangerously Overvalued?
- How to Get Ahead in a Slow Economy
- Facing My Biggest Fear… And Special Content For You!
- The FIRE Philosophy – What the FIRE Crowd Gets That Everyone Else Misses
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered #5
- Turning Equity Into Income: The Property-to-Shares Transition Strategy
- An Open Letter to Property Investors and Sharemarket Newbies
- Playing with FIRE Sydney Premiere – Meet Me In Person!
- Investment Portfolio Update: Mid-Year 2019
- The Experiment: How We’d Spend $80 Million
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered #4
- What I Would Tell My Teenage-Self About Work, Life and Money
- Is the Aussie Sharemarket More Diversified Than You Think?
- My Changing Thoughts on Index Funds in Australia
- Looking Back on Two Years of Freedom
- Mortgage, Investing or Super – Where Should You Put Your Money?
- Sitting Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered #3
- LIC Review: Diversified United Investments (ASX:DUI)
- How To Make Better Financial Decisions: My 4-Part Framework
- Interview with Pete Wargent: Part Two – The Future of Australia’s Economy
- Interview with Pete Wargent: Part One – Financially Free at 33
- Frugality and Fitness: Boost Your Health and Grow Your Wealth
- Investment Portfolio Update – H1 2019
- 7 Steps to FIRE for Newbies and Spouses
- A Sit Down with Strong Money – Reader Questions Answered #2
- Franking Changes, LICs and Investment Strategy
- Goals and Focus for 2019
- Reader Interview: Financially Independent at 32!
- Financial Independence Backup Plans – Part Two
- Financial Independence Backup Plans – Part One
- A Complete Guide to LIC Premiums and Discounts
- A Sit Down with Strong Money – Your Questions Answered!
- Strong Money Household Spending Revealed!
- Signing Off & Summing Up 2018
- Long Term Investing & Shrugging Off Sharemarket Falls
- LIC Review: Whitefield (ASX:WHF)
- It’s All About The Increments Baby!
- 4 Money Lessons That Changed My Life
- Is Your Dream House Costing You Your Freedom?
- The Ultimate Guide to Debt Recycling
- LIC Results Roundup 2018
- Money vs You – The Ultimate Power Struggle
- LIC Review: Australian United Investment Company (AUI)
- Reader Case Study: High Income Family Craves Retirement Roadmap
- Life After Financial Independence – What Does it Look Like?
- The Surprising Tax Efficiency of Dividend Investing
- Frugality and Food – The Grocery Strategy
- Lessons After One Year of Blogging
- The Relentless Progress of a Dividend Investor
- Reader Case Study: Daniel Wants To Dump His Job and Retire Early
- Dividend Growth, Sydney Rents and Recommended Reading
- Saving vs Investing – Where Should You Focus?
- LIC Review: BKI Investment Company (BKI)
- Podcast with Aussie Firebug and…
- What If Australia Crashes?
- Uh-Oh, Call The Internet Retirement Police
- International Shares For Aussie Dividend Investors – Where Does It Fit?
- Should You Invest For Income Or Growth?
- Build A Better Future by Fighting Our Dark (Lazy Side)
- Reflections On A Year of Freedom
- LIC Review: Milton Corporation (MLT)
- Being Rational and Solving Problems
- Franking Credit Changes – My Thoughts
- Here’s What I’ve Been Reading Lately…
- Our Adventures with Leveraged Property
- Insurance: Prudent Protection or Costly Comfort?
- Luck, And The Incredible Role It Plays
- LIC Review: Argo Investments
- The Real Cost of Living: An Inconvenient Truth
- Goals and Focus for 2018
- Dividend Investing – A Perfect Fit For Aussie Early Retirees?
- Looking Back On 2017
- Financial Strength – Which Level Are You?
- RateSetter Signup Bonus – Update
- Driving Your Wealth, With Frugal Car Ownership
- LIC Review: Australian Foundation Investment Company (AFIC)
- Retire Young, Before It’s Too Late
- Relocating StrongMoney Headquarters
- Retirement Income Strategies – Which One Is Right For You?
- Equity Rich, Cashflow Poor
- Is Strong Money Australia Just Fake Finance News?
- When Frugality Meets Smartphones
- P2P Lending – How To Get A 14% Return
- Early Retirement Objective: Kill Your Bills
- Portfolio Update and Getting A Sharemarket Education
- Automated Investing – Your Hidden Helper
- The Wealth Illusion: Things Often Aren’t What They Seem
- Rent vs Buy – The Aussie Housing Dilemma
- Grow Your Wealth Faster Than A Billionaire
- Finding Motivation for Financial Independence
- Retire Early: How Much Do You Need?
- Savings Rate Revisited: Our Journey In Numbers
- How to Make 100k Over the Weekend
- Run Your Personal Finances Like A Business
- Earn More or Spend Less? Why Savings Rate Is King
- Key Lessons to Making Money in Shares
- LICs vs Index Funds – Which is Better?
- Become a Bank with Peer-to-Peer Lending
- Investing for Early Retirement
- Get a Better Deal On Your Debt
- Lazy Loot? Put Your Savings to Work
- Making Big Money from Little Changes
- Compound Interest – Your New Best Friend
- Paving Your Own Road to Riches
- My Journey to Financial Freedom
- Why Listen to Me?
- What is Financial Independence and Why Should You Care?