Welcome to our first Q&A episode, where we answer a bunch of questions sent in by listeners.
We’ve got a great range of topics to discuss to kick things off, so I hope you enjoy it. As always, you can send us a question – firstname.lastname@example.org – and we’ll feature it in a future Q&A episode.
Listen to the show…
(you can also download the mp3 file here)
- What do we think about lotto tickets and gambling? (02:18)
- Frugality and alcohol: how do we keep costs down? (08:51)
- Should I take a year off work before committing to FI? (14:19)
- Thoughts on seeking additional income and diversifying your income sources (18:20)
- Should I bother getting a lower interest rate if my loan is tax-deductible? (26:20)
- What do we think about micro investing apps? (29:54)
Resources and stuff mentioned…
- Our favourite portfolio tool: Sharesight
- Related podcast: Emergency funds and Short-Term Savings
- Related article: The Experiment – How We’d Spend $80 million
Listen in your favourite podcast app…
Join my mailing list to get notified of future episodes in your inbox…
Want more FIRE & Chill?
We’ve covered a lot of topics already. Check out our other episodes on the FIRE and Chill podcast page. You can also reach out to us with feedback and questions at email@example.com
Do you have something to add to this discussion? Share your thoughts in the comments below…