Listen to the show:
In this episode, we share the areas of our lives where we’ve spent MORE money than we otherwise could have. These things are some of our favourite purchases (past and current) that have really brought value to our lives.
Remember, pursuing financial independence is not about cutting down on everything so you can save. It’s about deliberate spending!
- A morning booster (02:45)
- Dave’s four-legged friend (07:39)
- International adventures (09:45)
- Pat’s unusual obsession… (13:08)
- Frustrations with the gym (18:03)
- An oily topic (23:05)
- Dave connects to the modern world (25:41)
- A different type of transport (27:40)
- Spending more to live in a nice place (32:59)
- Listener question (38:11)
- If the FIRE Journey Makes You Miserable, You’re Doing it Wrong
- Frugality & Fitness – Boost Your Health and Grow Your Wealth
Listen in your favourite podcast app:
Or join my mailing list to get notified of future episodes in your inbox…
Want more FIRE & Chill?
Do you have something to add to this discussion? Share your thoughts in the comments below…