On this page you’ll find my best posts relating to building a Strong Money mindset.
Hopefully these posts help you see things in a different light, allowing you to make better choices and put you in the fast-lane on your journey to Financial Independence!
Some are related to investing, saving and personal finance of course. But all are very much focused on how we think and approach things…
- Can You Achieve Financial Independence on a Low Income?
- The FIRE Philosophy – What the FIRE Crowd Gets That Everyone Else Misses
- 4 Money Lessons that Changed My Life
- Long Term Investing & Shrugging Off Sharemarket Falls
- If the FIRE Journey Makes You Miserable, You’re Doing it Wrong
- Life After Financial Independence – What Does it Look Like?
- When Novelty is the New Normal
- It’s All About The Increments Baby!
- How to Make Better Financial Decisions: My 4-Part Framework
- Retire Young, Before It’s Too Late
- What I Would Tell My Teenage-Self About Work, Life and Money
- The Real Cost of Living: An Inconvenient Truth
- Finding Motivation for Financial Independence
- The Wealth Illusion – Things Often Aren’t What They Seem
- Financial Independence Backup Plans – Part One & Part Two
Subscribe below to get all my future posts and build your Strong Money mindset further!